Who We Are:
We are an organization of photographers, ranging in skill level from people who just purchased their first camera to seasoned professionals who have been into photography for many years.
Our purpose is to learn from each other, improve our photography, and have a good time while meeting new people.
- Meeting space for the 2015-2016 year is in Concordia Theological Seminary at 660 N. Clinton St. Click HERE
for a map.
- November Cable Release available HERE
- November 19th - Workshop: Sue Sells
- December 1st - Christmas at the Castle
- December 3rd - Print Competition
- December 10th - Christmas Party