Who We Are:
We are an organization of photographers, ranging in skill level from people who just purchased their first camera to seasoned professionals who have been into photography for many years.
Our purpose is to learn from each other, improve our photography, and have a good time while meeting new people.
September 2014 1st Place Advanced Print - John Klein
September's winners - List - View
- September Cable Release
It's time to renew your membership for the 2014-2015 season! Membership Form
- Information on upcoming workshops has been posted on the Calendar
- Don Gagnon took 2nd place in the juried “60‘s” exhibit at the Garrett Museum of Art (GMOA).
- 10/02 Digital Competition.
- 10/11 Black Pine Outing.
- 10/16 Workshop - Steve Vorderman.
- 11/06 Print Competition.
- 11/20 Workshop: Lynn Gerig
- See Calendar