THE OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB:
- Association fot the mutual enjoyment of photography.
- Encouraging the advancement of members in the knowledge and practice of the science and art of photography.
- Making mutual contributions to the progress of photography.
- Promoting fellowship among club members and friends of the club.
- Any person active in or interested in the practice of photography may apply for membership with the Treasurer and the payment of one year’s dues.
- Club dues are $25 annually and are due in September of each year.
- Dues for a full-time student under 21 are $12.50.
- Unpaid dues become delinquent after the October competition. If you join after February 1st (basically in the 2nd half of the season), then dues are just half of the yearly membership ($12.50 or $6.25 for students).
- Membership Application You may bring it to your first meeting.