Who We Are:
We are an organization of photographers, ranging in skill level from people who just purchased their first camera to seasoned professionals who have been into photography for many years.
Our purpose is to learn from each other, improve our photography, and have a good time while meeting new people.
- Click HERE
for our Weather Cancellation Policy.
- Meetings are held at Concordia Theological Seminary, 6600 N. Clinton St. Click HERE
for a map.
- February Cable Release available HERE
- February 18th - Workshop: Rachel Von
- March 3rd - Digital Competition
- March 17th - Workshop: Jeff Crane
- April 7th - Print Competition